background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pom Poms + Container

First Busy Bag complete:




All of these items came from the dollar store.  I like these bags because they have a clear front but are sturdier than a ziploc baggie.  I cut a little hole in the top of the container that is big enough to push the pom poms through but small enough that it takes a little effort.  For now, the goal will be just to fill it up, dump it out, repeat.  But as my kids get older, this can be used for color sorting.

I've also seen some of these pom poms with magnets on them so maybe I'll try that for another bag.  I haven't given this to Ryan yet so I'll update to let you know how he likes it!!

Black Bag - $1.00
Pom Poms - $1.00/$0.50 (I could also split these up and use half for this bag and half for another)
Pink Container - $0.33 (These are 3 for $1.00)
Total Cost $2.33/$1.83

No comments:

Post a Comment