background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

"I Spy"

Fourth Busy Bag complete:


This one has 3 different magnifying glasses in it so you can either look at things under the different tools or share with someone and look together!

Right now I just have the tools in the bag so it will be up to Ryan to find the objects around the house or in the backyard to inspect.  Eventually,  I will probably add some cards with images or maybe even some rocks once I find some that I like and that I think work well.

UPDATE:  My husband got really excited when he saw this one and said he needed these for reading.  So I guess there's another use for this one!!

Green Bag - $1.00
Magnifying glasses - $1.00/$0.33 (I could also split these up and use one for this bag and the others for something else)
Total Cost $2.00/$1.33

No comments:

Post a Comment